Friday, June 13, 2014

H+ Vlog, by John Cabrera



I've spent the last few weeks, watching all 48 episodes, blogging and posting them, and wading through interviews, behind-the-scenes and much more.  So, of the explore, dissect, discuss that John Cabrera suggests, I'm just on the first.  In this phase, I've kept things orderly and linear.  Specifically I like the fact that the episodes are clustered neatly in chapters and I've watched them in numerical sequence.  I'm going to watch the Hangouts next, then I will get into dissecting.


I love the complexity of this story, and I relish figuring things out on my own first.  For example, I saw the annotated versions of each episode, and after watching one or two of them I decided to set them aside.  But as I mentioned earlier, I'm still exploring, I'm still trying to put my arms around stuff at our disposal, I'm still enthralled at the concept of it.  You know, what I love about watching a movie on DVD are all the extra features.  Some movies have much better fare than others.  But because it's a web series, H+ has a greater wealth of extras that Cabrera points us to.  

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment