Friday, June 6, 2014

H+ Interviews (1) Ladies, First




I love Caitriona Balfe's looks and accent.  Tall, coolly elegant, demure and smoldering on the runway.  I wanted to see more of her and Kenneth, and find out how their complicated relationship developed.  Perhaps in the second season of H+, then.



I didn't know who Hannah Simone was, when I saw this Gillette campaign on body hair.  Genesis Rodriguez is an upcoming hot number, and Kate Upton is a sweet but overexposed lady.  But who was the brunette?  It was hard to imagine Simone playing a meek Indian girl, because she is so witty and outgoing (rf. The Queen of Accent Faking).  But clearly she is a talented lady.  Anyway I wanted to see how her budding romance with Conall came along.  

Hannah Herzsprung

You see, there was a romance for each of these ladies, and for Hannah Herzsprung, it was with Topi which I wanted more attention to.  But her Manta had such a layered, winding character, that she was in a wider range of segments than either Balfe or Simone.  So it was hard to keep up with her.  I couldn't find any interviews on H+, and virtually all other interviews were in German.  There, you go.  

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment