Monday, June 2, 2014

H+ Fragments and BTS (2)


The cast and crew of H+ The Digital Series discuss the making of the SFO garage and airport scenes.
"Everyone is so safe with their technology... [So] I would probably assume it was something outside of myself." Except when it's actually inside.

The cast and crew of H+ discuss the nature of human connections in the series.
"No one could have predicted that Conall and Leena would fall in love in the way that they did." It was actually evident from the start.

Interactive timeline of events leading up to and following the disaster, presented in chronological order. Use the navigation buttons to move along the timeline, or sit back and enjoy.
Some may not like a film that jumps back and forth in time.  But I do.  It keeps me on my toes and challenges me like a puzzle.

The cast and crew of H+ The Digital Series discuss the balance between technology and faith in the world of H+.
"Welcome to the apocalypse. The event is the mass extinction of nearly a third of the human population."

The cast and crew of H+ The Digital Series discuss shooting on location in Chile and the diverse and global nature of the series.
Oria, Helsinki, Dunbara, Mumbai.  This film must've required quite a budget, but it made for a superb, authentic sci-fi thriller.  


Mortle Systems, eh.  Too funny.  It reminds me of Puck, in `A Midsummer Night's Dream: "Lord, what fools these mortals be!"

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment