Monday, August 18, 2014

Skype Troll Stole Dead Teen's Name


On August 13th I posted the following on Google+ and Twitter:

You probably get peppered with love, money or business spam: Last night I got this on Skype...


So I Googled "Shelby Dwyer": She was a 19-year old who died in a horrific car crash in March 2013...

Good Samaritan describes trying to save Valley teen from crash
Cliff Faraci tried desperately to save Shelby Dwyer, to no avail, and ended up burning both arms... 
 
Man burned trying to rescue woman in car fire
Shelby Dwyer's profile on Facebook is still up, and memories and wishes have kept streaming in...

Shelby Nicole Dwyer
I asked that Skype person a question...


That Skype person must've trolled the internet for a young lady who had died, then took on her name...

(image credit)
I don't accept Skype invites from people I don't know, and block them if they're trolls.

How do I block or report a contact on Skype?
Shame on that Skype person for taking on the name of a young lady who died a horrible death!

(image credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment