Monday, March 10, 2014

Some Low Down on High Tech Billionaires



Technology isn't the only royal road to riches.  It's quite diversified, as far as that goes.  But technology is certainly well-represented.  So keep working at The Next Big Thing.

Reference: Forbes Billionaires: Full List Of The Richest Americans.


From pee and mayonnaise, to U2 and Frasier, Forbes has what you need on the world's richest to take to your next geek shindig.  


There's something about islands and yachting for the wealthy oracle.


I loved to read books, and I bought them regularly through mail-in book clubs and at the bookstores.  Now I very much still love to read, but I hardly buy any books.  My reading fare is virtually all online.  Which makes Amazon all the more amazing, as it's morphed from books to a wide array of stuff it sells online.


Baseball cards, garbage bags, stamps and coins.  The positively reserved, demure (NOT) Mavericks owner has sold it all.  His net worth is a paltry $2.6 billion.  

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment