Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Talking Gloves, Fun Vehicles and Gulfstream Jets



This latest Bluetooth offering lends new meaning to the phrase Talk to the hand!  At one point, I had the habit of gesturing to my colleagues: call me (thumb and little finger spread, as with the talking glove) and e-mail me (finger tapping an `air keyboard).  They teased me for my gestures.  Wait until I buy each of them one of these babies!  


I want that Toyota FV2 for Christmas!  I can be the geeky (but cool) sidekick to Batman in the next film.  I can act good, too.  I've already performed Macbeth on stage.  


High tech + high luxury = Gulfstream G-650. OK, I want to buy it!  Now, to come up with $65 million...  Can I crowd-fund this top wish list item on Kickstarter?

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment