Friday, August 9, 2013

Glass at Wimbledon and the Large Hadron Collider


Are there bears in the Catskills?
I see more clearly now, how Glass gives people greater versatility to do a lot of things.  I was looking at Glass from the perspective of an abled person that I am.  But for someone with physical limitations, like Alex Blaszczuk, who doesn't have use of her hands, Glass can be liberating indeed.

Being surrounded by greatness.  Me and Andre [Agassi]!
Bethanie Mattek-Sands is clearly an outgoing personality.  Imagine the possibilities:  not just for her, as Glass helps her prepare for Wimbledon; but also for us, who want to get a firsthand, up-close look at what a professional athlete does on and off the court.

Can you say, "Conservation of angular momentum"?
Hey, I want to bike in the Large Hadron Collider - with Glass in tow - too!

Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Ron Villejo, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment